– Our mission here at Saint Louis Community is to work with our members to help them achieve a better standard of living.
– All the money we make we give back to the members of the credit union in the form of better products and services, lower rates on loans, higher savings rates, and less fees, and in that give back we ensure that the members of our community, the members of our credit union all have a better life.
– The range of products and services that we offer here at Saint Louis Community Credit Union can meet anyone’s financial needs. For those people that may be struggling from month to month, trying to make ends meet, we have products that can help them out. And then for those who may be more comfortable putting away some money for some future living, we have some different products and services that can help them reach their goals as well.
– We have so many opportunities for the members ranging from the low credit scores all the way into the A credit scores, that there’s no way that we cannot help you.
– The mini branch is our opportunity to be in the hearts of communities we serve. Generally in the neighborhoods that need us the most. So we are able to reach out to the individuals one on one, we do the financial literacy courses with budgeting, we do short term and long term goals with the members, we give them more opportunities to sit down, more of counseling with them.
– The CU Excel Center is our one stop shop for financial literacy and life skills education. We’ve been able to do a lot of personal financial classes out of there, a lot of one on one coaching, and then we’ve branched out and did some life skills education, so we’re able to cover the actual needs of the community, and not just our specialty.
– I do most of my business as Saint Louis Community as they’re a full service credit union. They have offices everywhere that I am. They have ATM machines where I need an ATM machine, and they have the hours that work for me.
– We’re federally insured through NCUA, which is a federal government backed insurance. In addition to that we also have private insurance. You couple that with the fact that the credit union has a high capital position, capital in banking terms is the strength of the institution, and we have over twice what is required by the state of Missouri. So very safe, strong, stable institution.
– We provide tremendous value, our members save an average of nearly $400 by having their account at Saint Louis Community versus a bank, and I truly believe that if people knew what we know about the credit union, that they wouldn’t bank anywhere else.
– When they walk in and they trust us with their money, they’re running the show. That’s the bottom line, because we have to make sure that we serve them, and give them the service, and the programs that they want so that they keep their money with us.
– What I like best about Saint Louis Community Credit Union is I am made to feel like I matter, that I am important.
– During these tough economic times, giving back to the members is so important, If you will we’re in the economic stimulus business everyday. More money I can put into your pocket as a consumer, increases your ability to live a better lifestyle.
– When you find an institution like the Saint Louis Community Credit Union, that’s going to take you and nurture you, as well as help you financially, what more could you want? It’s all about teaching you, and giving you the products and the services that you need to better your life.
– Welcome to the community.