Join Our Team
Grade: Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: SVP CIO
Department: Information Technology
Operates with overall responsibility for technology infrastructure and support activities. Provides design, installation, maintenance and support for technologies including, but not limited to, datacenter, networking, security, server and desktop systems. Ensures infrastructure requirements and industry standards are addressed to provide effective, reliable technology support for business applications.
The Network Administrator reports to the CIO and maintains relationships with internal customers, consultants and external outsourcing partners for related services.
- Manages technical support activities internally and as a liaison with outside vendors.
- Investigates the root cause, effect and results of infrastructure problems or issues.
- Defines/leads technical projects, with technical aptitude in all areas of infrastructure.
- Continually evaluates technology, seeking improvements and best practice.
- Provides budget and financial support for Infrastructure-related activities.
- Manages, monitors and maintains datacenter and related server, storage and network systems
- Maintains security related applications and works with managed cybersecurity services.
- Responsible for Desktop computing support, including build/rebuild tasks, peripherals, patch management, security applications, inventory and general hardware and software support
- Supports Active Directory management and GPO scripting
- Manages disaster contingency plans and backups, including interaction with key suppliers.
- Supports telephony systems, including contract administration with telecom carriers.
- Maintains accurate documentation, including procedures, inventories and training materials.
- Various support duties as assigned, some work outside of normal business hours expected.
- Good communication skills: oral, written and listening, at all levels of the organization.
- Time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- High degree of technical acumen, with a propensity for learning and applying new technologies
- Ability to view technology with business/financial benefit, providing support as required.
- Hands-on experience with variations of MS Windows Server/Desktop, Exchange server, VMware/Veeam, Network appliances and various technical software applications.
- Working knowledge of MS Active Directory, including GPO scripting and access/security controls.
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and backup strategies
- Strong documentation and knowledge management skills
- Experience collaborating with technical support organizations to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to build and deploy desktop systems and associated hardware/software as needed
- Familiarity with voice and telecommunications systems
- Must have excellent interpersonal and motivation skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with a variety of hardware and software systems
Education: A.S. in Computer Science, significant related coursework in a related technical field, or commensurate experience. Microsoft, VMware and/or other technical certifications are a plus.
Experience: Minimum of (2) years’ experience with technology operations and specific areas listed in the qualifications above, or equivalent combination of certifications, education and experience.
Position Title: Part-Time Data and Program Support Specialist
Position reports to: Director of Operations
Position supervised: None
The Data and Program Support Specialist is primarily responsible for assisting programmatic efforts through data entry, coordination with financial educators, and assisting with events.
Primary responsibilities are to collect and enter data for financial education classes and staff facilities for occasional evening classes. Additionally, the specialist will work with the Director of Operations and financial educators to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data collected and report out on program outcomes. The specialist will also coordinate with financial educators and Director of Operations to identify and acquire materials needed for class or coaching, assist with preparation for special events such as credit fairs or fundraisers, coordinate with partners and carry out administrative tasks. Additional tasks, such as assisting the Director of Development in administrative tasks or taking minutes for committee meetings, may be integrated into the role as well.
This role is a part-time position (fifteen to twenty-five hours per week) and will require some work outside of the traditional work week (early mornings, late evenings, and weekends). The employee will exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Enter data for financial education classes and work with the financial educators and Director of Operations to ensure data is collected consistently and accurately.
- Assist the Director of Operations with administrative duties, such as collecting and preparing monthly mileage and credit card reports and tracking and filing invoices.
- Coordinate with financial educators and the Director of Operations to ensure the smooth functioning of financial education programming: acquire snacks or other supplies for classes, print credit reports for credit fairs, staff evening classes as-needed, and send reminders to clients who have RSVP’d for classes.
- Work collaboratively with the financial educators to recruit, manage, and coordinate partner and volunteer relationships at Prosperity Connection sites and in the community. Collaborate with the education team to ensure adequate staffing for all events.
- Work with the Director of Development on special projects as-needed, such as assisting with data entry and donor management or staffing fundraising events.
- Understand and comply with all state and federal regulations and laws. Ensure compliance with all governing regulations especially the Bank Secrecy Act requirements. Bank Secrecy Act knowledge will be determined by the employee’s position and responsibility.
Prosperity Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Two plus years of experience with database management and administrative support preferred.
Candidates with an associate’s or bachelor's degree are desired, but this qualification is not required.
The Support Specialist must have a thorough understanding of the offerings provided by Prosperity Connection and its partner organizations.
The candidate must be extremely professional in behavior and appearance, show initiative, willing to work a flexible schedule, and have the ability to work independently or in a team environment. In addition, the individual must also be extremely detail-oriented, possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, work well under deadline pressure, and be able to manage multiple projects at the same time. It is desired that ideal candidates have reliable transportation due to job responsibilities.
The candidate will also possess superior grammar, proofreading and editing skills, exceptional attention to detail, and must be able to master the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Each employee of Prosperity Connection is held accountable for each of the areas outlined in our “ACTION” plan listed below:
- Reliable: ready to work at scheduled times
- DWYSYWD: do what you say you will do
- Responsible: perform job duties accurately, on time and within budget; don’t pass the buck when something goes wrong
- Resourceful: run it like you own it (use resources wisely)
- Avoiding actions that warrant a write-up
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Having a strong attention to detail to avoid repeated errors and errors due to blatant negligence.
- Supportive: help your co-workers succeed
- Cooperative: work together, not in isolation (together, everyone achieves more)
- Golden Rule: treat others the way you want to be treated
- Attitude: help create a friendly and positive atmosphere wherever you are
- Having no negative internal survey reports
- Develop adequate product knowledge and skill set proficiency
- Continued self-development via online courses, meeting participation and other development
- Purpose: we are here to help members increase their standard of living and better their lifestyle
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical requirements of this job include the ability to stand/sit, walk, reach above shoulder level, data entry, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl and carry/lift up to 35 pounds. The employee must have valid driver’s license and have his or her own personal and reliable transportation. The employee must be able to work at any location/office.