Assistance With Your Loan Payment
If you're experiencing a situation affecting your ability to make payments on a St. Louis Community auto loan or personal Loan, we may be able to help. As a member-owned cooperative, we are here for our members in good times and especially in times of uncertainty.
If you're unable to make your payment in full, please call our Member Care department at (314) 768-5900 to discuss your situation. You can also start the process by messaging us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a. m. to noon CT.
By contacting us at the first sign of trouble, we can work together to uncover a possible solution while you regain your footing. Please have the following information available when you call:
- Change(s) in your finances that caused the payment issue
- Payment amount you can afford
- Current housing expense and employment information
- Recent paystub(s) (copies may be required)
- Mileage on the auto securing your loan (if applicable)
Please keep in mind that if we don't receive the full payment amount by the due date, your account is still considered past due unless your loan terms have been adjusted to assist you. This offer is not available to the following loans:
- Currently in a modification program
- Previously modified more than one (1) time
- Have a payment increase due to collateral protection insurance premiums
- Loan types other than auto or personal