Working Capital Loans for St. Louis Businesses
SLCCU provides much-needed capital to established business owners in their desire to build wealth. A key component of this entrepreneurial outreach involves strong community alliances. We’ve partnered with the St. Louis Small Business Empowerment Center to offer local businesses loans for the following purposes:
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Construction Lines of Credit
- Equipment Term Loans
- Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Investment Real Estate Loans
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Two (2) years in business (with corresponding tax returns)
- Individuals owning 20% or more of the business must be US Citizens or legal permanent residents
- Borrowing business must not have defaulted on any government-backed loans
- Business owner has not filed bankruptcy or had a foreclosure in the past three (3) years and no current, significant credit challenges
- Ability to calculate cash flows using tax returns, YTD Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet, Business Debt Schedule and most recent six (6) months of business bank statements
- Personal financial statement
We’re here for you.
We are committed to your success. Collectively, our Business Services staff and partners will provide trusted personal service to help your business access affordable loans to meet your needs.
If you don’t meet the above requirements, click here.
*Business lending rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. All loans are subject to approval. See Credit Union for details.