Our Safety Measures and Lobby Protocol
We care about you. That’s why we've taken steps at our locations to help ensure the safety of all we serve:
- To the extent available, our branches have hand-sanitizing gel or wipes to give you the opportunity to sanitize your hands after making a transaction or visiting with someone from the SLCCU team.
- In addition to enhanced commercial cleaning treatments, we are wiping down and cleaning high-traffic areas with greater frequency throughout the day.
- New plexiglass shields have been installed in our service areas for the added protection of our members and staff.
If you visit our lobbies, here’s what you can expect:
- Have your ID ready before coming into the branch. This is for your safety and protection.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others. Markers will be placed on the floor to help guide you.
- Wear a mask for the safety and protection of our staff, members and the community. You may be asked to briefly remove it for identification purposes only. This is simply to help protect you from fraud or identity theft.
- Be prepared and be patient. Due to square footage limitations, all locations may only allow for a set number of people to be in the lobby at one time. As mentioned above, we may restrict our lobby access from time to time. While we practice continued, safe social distancing, please understand that you may experience longer wait times than usual. Thank you for your care and cooperation!
Take Advantage of Our Drive-Thru Lanes
We understand that some members may not feel comfortable coming inside our facility at this time. Please continue to use our drive-thru lanes (where available) as opposed to coming to the lobby. Full-service banking is still available and will be for an extended period of time in our drive-thru lanes. Click here for a list of locations near you. If you require additional help, please set up an appointment by calling us at 314-534-7610.
Rest assured, you can always do your banking anytime from your mobile phone or home computer. Now is a good time to manage your finances through:
- Our new mobile app (App Store or Google Play) and Online Banking platform
- MAX 24-Hour Phone Teller 314-421-7171
Thank you for your membership!