Information About the Coronavirus and Your Credit Union
You are important to us. Safety and service are at the heart of everything we do. No matter what, we’ll continue to actively practice social distancing to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
We may restrict our lobby access from time to time. Check out our locations page for full details regarding our operating hours and open branches.
Our Safety Measures and Lobby Protocol
We care about you. That’s why we’ve taken steps at our locations to help ensure the safety of all we serve:
- To the extent available, our branches have hand-sanitizing gel or wipes to give you the opportunity to sanitize your hands after making a transaction or visiting with someone from the SLCCU team.
- In addition to enhanced commercial cleaning treatments, we are wiping down and cleaning high-traffic areas with greater frequency throughout the day.
- New plexiglass shields have been installed in our service areas for the added protection of our members and staff.
If you visit our lobbies, here’s what you can expect:
- Have your ID ready before coming into the branch. This is for your safety and protection.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others. Markers will be placed on the floor to help guide you.
- Masks are recommended for the safety and protection of our staff, members and the community. You may be asked to briefly remove it for identification purposes only. This is simply to help protect you from fraud or identity theft.
- Be prepared and be patient. Due to square footage limitations, all locations may only allow for a set number of people to be in the lobby at one time. As mentioned above, we may restrict our lobby access from time to time. While we practice continued, safe social distancing, please understand that you may experience longer wait times than usual. Thank you for your care and cooperation!
Take Advantage of Our Drive-Thru Lanes
We understand that some members may not feel comfortable coming inside our facility at this time. Please continue to use our drive-thru lanes (where available) as opposed to coming to the lobby. Full-service banking is still available and will be for an extended period of time in our drive-thru lanes. Click here for a list of locations near you. If you require additional help, please set up an appointment by calling us at 314-534-7610.
Rest assured, you can always do your banking anytime from your mobile phone or home computer. Now is a good time to manage your finances through:
- Our new mobile app (App Store or Google Play) and Online Banking platform
- MAX 24-Hour Phone Teller 314-421-7171
We Appreciate and Care About You
We will get through these trying times in the most caring and respectful way possible. Please watch for updates.
Thank you for your membership!
A message from Kirk D. Mills, President & CEO of St. Louis Community
Credit Union (SLCCU).
We understand that you may have concerns around COVID-19 (aka: coronavirus) and how you will handle your banking activities during this time. Your safety, and the safety of our employees and the communities we serve, remains paramount. We are actively using our business contingency plans. Here’s what we’ve done at our branches to help with the situation:
- To the extent available, all branches have hand-sanitizing gel or wipes to provide you with the opportunity to clean your hands after making a transaction or visiting with someone from the SLCCU team.
- In addition to enhanced commercial cleaning treatments, members of the SLCCU team are wiping down and working to clean high-traffic areas with greater frequency throughout the day.
- We are promoting social distancing by encouraging and educating our members on the use of our Online Banking platform and mobile app tools.
We are here for you throughout the year, regardless of external factors that might impact our day-to-day lives. As always, there are a number of ways you can access your accounts to help you manage your finances, using any of the following options:
- Online Banking
- Mobile App:
- MAX 24-Hour Phone Teller at 314-421-7171
- Contact us at 314-534-7610 or email email@example.com
In-Branch Access - Please Watch for Updates!
We’ve adjusted our in-branch access as a precautionary measure and to limit the spread of COVID-19, as per the social distancing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
If you are experiencing financial hardship (example: trouble paying your loan with SLCCU) due to job loss, reduced hours or negatively impacted some other way from COVID-19, please contact us at 314-534-7610 option 2 for assistance. We are here to help you.
We understand that COVID-19 may be causing you concern and assure you that SLCCU is available for your banking needs. We are a strong and stable financial institution, and we sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together. If we can help you in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 314-534-7610.