Special reminders for Midwest Credit Union Members
On June 1, 2018, your Midwest Credit Union (MCU) account(s) will automatically convert to St. Louis Community Credit Union (SLCCU) account(s). To ensure your transition is a smooth one, here are a few reminders to help keep you on track:
- IMPORTANT: There was a delay in the card ordering process. You will receive your debit card by May 29, 2018. If you have not received your new SLCCU debit card by that date, please contact us.
- Limited debit card usage. You can continue using your MCU Visa® debit card until June 1, 2018. Your debit card access may be limited beginning May 31, 2018, after 4 p.m.
- Debit card activation. Your new SLCCU debit card can be activated and used June 1, 2018, after 9 a.m.
- Bill Pay. MCU Bill Pay will be unavailable starting May 31, 2018. All payments scheduled on or before May 31, 2018 will be paid. Please cancel any bill payments scheduled for June 1, 2018, and afterward. You will need to reschedule them in SLCCU Bill Pay.
- Online Banking. Enroll in SLCCU’s Online Banking service as early as 9 a.m. on June 1, 2018. Access to Online Banking through MCU’s website (browser access) will continue to be available through May 31, 2018.
- Deposits. Your scheduled deposits will post as expected, if not earlier.
- Statements. You will receive a paper statement for May. No eStatements will be sent for May. You can resume eStatements for June by enrolling in SLCCU’s Online Banking.
- For your convenience, the Flower Valley Branch will be open on June 2, 2018 from 9 a.m. until noon.
Check out the Transition Guide for a detailed description of the above items, along with a list of deadlines and reminders. For more information, contact Midwest Credit Union directly by calling 314-837-2500 or visiting the Flower Valley Shopping Center location in Florissant.