In today’s fast-paced environment, we understand that you need 24-hour access to your savings, checking and line-of-credit accounts. That’s why we automatically give you a free VISA® Check (Debit) Card when you open a checking account.
Yet we know that’s not enough. You also need free transactions, local convenience and nationwide access. So if you’re tired of racking up ATM service fees and would like more locations to access your money than most any financial institution, you’ll be glad to know that we’ve tailored our ATM Service to give you exactly what you want.
Essentially, you have FREE access to your cash – up to $500 per day – at nearly 30,000 CO-OP ATMs, including:
- St. Louis Community-owned machines
- ATMs at nearly 2,000 other credit unions
- 5,300 7-Eleven convenience stores across the U.S. and Canada
- all Costco locations
In fact, there are over 100 CO-OP ATMs in the immediate St. Louis area alone!
Click here for a list of ATMs owned by St. Louis Community Credit Union.
To find a CO-OP network ATM, you can:
- Call 1-888-SITE COOP
- Go online to http://www.co-opatm.org
- Or text to MYCOOP (692667) from any mobile phone. In the body of the text, enter an address (with city, state), zip code or intersection (with city, state). In about 30 seconds, the service will reply with the nearest CO-OP ATM location. If you want more ATM locations, reply MORE and additional locations will be sent to the mobile device. (This service is free - only standard text-messaging rates apply.)
You can also use your Credit Union Visa Check (Debit) Card wherever you see the Cirrus and Star logos for a nominal fee.