'Tis The Season for Giving Back
St. Louis Community Credit Union is committed to giving back. Your membership means something here. You are part of our impact to the communities we humbly serve. Throughout the 2018 calendar year, our giveback was everywhere:
- Two new locations: Flower Valley and Sullivan
- Enhanced opportunities to save money year round through our Save to Prosper Account
- Affordable car and home loans
- Free financial education & debt counseling working with Prosperity Connection
- More than 680 employee volunteer hours to our community
- Mobile mammography screenings and flu shots in our branches
- Approximately 92,000 meals distributed to families in need through Operation Food Search
What we do matters. We all share in these successes and we thank you for being part of our Credit Union family.
Thank you for your savings, checking and investment accounts with St. Louis Community. In December, an extra dividend will be credited to your regular savings account.* The amount will be 30 days of additional interest based on your total qualified** balances as of September 30, 2018 at 1.5% APY.***
Thank you for your loan with us. In December, a loan interest reimbursement will be credited to your regular savings account.* We will return 1.5% of the total interest you paid on qualified** St. Louis Community loan balances between January 1 and September 30, 2018.
Your membership is our greatest reward. Enjoy our gift of giveback as we celebrate the holidays together.
* Extra dividends and loan interest reimbursements will both be reflected in your 2018 tax reporting.
** Must have an open SLCCU account in good standing as of September 30, 2018. Credit Card balances are excluded.
*** APY = Annual Percentage Yield